NHS-Funded Eye Examination
IMPORTANT: Check eligibility for NHS-funded eyecare before booking!
The importance of regular eye exams goes well beyond just making sure your vision isn't blurry.
Here are five reasons why eye exams are important — and why you should have annual eye exams to safeguard your health and wellness.
- Eye exams help children succeed in school
- Myopia is becoming very prevalent due to influencing lifestyle factors
- Vision screenings are no substitute for an eye exam
- Glaucoma is relatively common and affects over 40s proportionally more
- Annual eye exams can detect other serious health problems such as diabetes, heart disease and strokes.
Don't put it off — schedule an eye test with Eye Room today!